Monday, June 30, 2008

Throwin' Shapes @ Dr. L'Ling

...and there i was, ready for a breakdown. i mean i was ready to:
break.
down.

and then: a light in the darkness!
the SUN on the dark side of the moon!
daybreak after an arctic winter!
my katie and my eve...TO THE RESCUE!
GOOD, now i can GO again (MR. G, GOOEY GUM).
and now i WILL go again. and good WILL defeat evil and the sun WILL rise. thank you. the end. here are some pictures.


ps:
in all seriousness, katie and eve visited me in corinne this week and i cant tell you how much they both lifted my spirit. i love them like the stars...knowing no distance...knowing no time...knowing no limits...
i am one lucky guy.





8 comments:

Ma n Pa said...

There is nothing cuter than a really cute baby in a really cute hat!
Love you,
Mom

Maryann said...

I LOVE THIS!!!

I am so glad you finally got on the Nelson Family Blog bandwagon!!

YOur little Eve is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait until I can see her myself.

We love you so much Dennis, keep the pics coming!

Maryann said...

ok, I just had to take another peek at my neice, I am at work and I needed to look at something besides software contracts for a moment.

Here's the truth:This child is one of the cutest children I have ever seen!!

I am so glad she and Eve are a part of this family, the more "gores" the better!

Maryann said...

By "she and Eve" I mean Katie and Eve... :)

kate said...

I think you did the same for us. We miss you dennis and love you very much. I hope your first day is going well. I'm thinking of you.....always.

Matthew said...

Go Dennis! I love your writing - especially the allusion to The Letter People. Eve is the cutest baby I know. I am so glad to be her aunt. & so glad to know her Momma, Katie. & glad to be your sister Dennis. Keep writing, keep going.

(Will you add my e-mail to your blog readership? emnello@gmail.com Thanks!)

Matthew said...

That was not Matthew, neither is this - It's Emily :)

Aunt Lynne said...

Such a cute baby! And thanks for letting Aunt Lynne have access to your blog. Do you think your siblings would allow me access to their blogs? Living in the middle of nowhwere, it seems I am destined to see extended family in photo only.

I love the photo of you holding Eve. Too cute... (of both of you!)